Нигерийские спам из "Ливии"

akok

Команда форума
Администратор
Ассоциация VN
Реакции
Давно не обновлял этот раздел, а сегодня обнаружил в одном из ящиков (который не используется в паблике) принтереснейшее письмо от мошенников:

Most Respected,
Since the unbelievable kidnapping of the Libyan Prime minister, things has changed from worse to worst. Even the so called politicians, top government officials, security agents, in fact, all the influential citizens have limited their fundamental human rights especially, freedom of movement , associations and expressions because nobody knows who is who anymore. There is tremendous fear in the land as the under cover agents and informants of the militants keep on increasing with unbelievable rapidity.
And if these government agents with all their security can not guarantee their own safety, WHAT WILL BE THE FAITH OF THE COMMON AND DEFENSELESS CIVILIANS? Nobody is save and anything can happen to anyone at any time and i wouldn't like any of my family members to be a party to that avoidable risk.
I really thank God that the investment fund is already out of Libya. The only way to avoid the possibility of being killed is by leaving here and there is only one person i can trust in this world who has all it takes to make this happen and that person IS YOU.
It will make a good sense to begin with an identification of my humble self. My name is Mrs. Bustillous Madam Ada Emillia Younis Venezuela Citizen married to Libyan and wife of late Col. Abdel Fatah Younis who was shot dead during the civil war in Libya. I am a loyal companion and a business representative of President Muammar Al-Gaddafi.
It is extremely a matter of life and death presently in Libya since the Militants (Armed Rebels) kidnapped Libyan Prime Minister, Mr Ali Zeidan at dawn and took him to an undisclosed location but was later released unharmed. Since then, the message is very clear and loud. If the armed rebels could kidnap a minister guarded with the armed military men, what is now the faith of a common man and woman on the street of Libya? The answer is very simple, Absolutely there is no hope. So to say, the only alternative of staying alive is to move out of this country to a country where freedom of movement and right to live is still respected by you assisting me over this project. I know internet is not the right place to establish contact over this project because of scams evil people has been using internet to deceive innocent people. So for you to be sure you are dealing with honest person, in think there should be a meeting for us to know ours-elf properly and the truth of the tr
It is unfortunate that we should meet like this, possibly, be in this transaction together. Although, I haven't much time but the short period is enough to explain to you about this deal.

For the purpose of clarity, I will ask you to kindly send me the feasibility study and business plan in the sector that you feel and knows that we can invest wisely for the benefit of both of us.
Finally, based on the experience i have had here in our base, seeing all these innocent children and there parents suffering and dying every day because of hunger, lack of medication and good water here. YES, i promised my God that if he sees my family and i through this difficult and trial times, we shall invest massively in the area human service ( HUMANITARIAN ) to give to a better life to the suffering society in our own little way.it will be a dream come true.
Your indication of interest to this great opportunity proposal shall be highly appreciated as I will be glad to receive your response and answer to my email as below,
1 . I seeking that company or individual who have the ability to assist me for the transfer of the fund, invest and manage it.
2. The fund will be transferred into your account via bank to bank if you are ready and capable to handle it .?
3. Does your account have the ability to accommodate the sum of Ten Million United States Dollars Above to Two Hundred And Fifty Million USD?
3. The fund will be transferred bit by bit into your account if you are ready and capable to handle it .?
5. The fund is completely out of Libya .
6. What area of investment do you think this amount will be invested?
7. Have you received money overseas before?
8. The total cash is curretly secured inside Bank out side Libya?
9. The transfer will be 100% legal via bank to bank transfer?
10. I will be glad if a meeting will be arranged to discuss the modalities face to face before commencement of the project?
11. Can I have your direct Mobile and Phone where I can speak to you directly?
A. Do you know or have idea of Gold Bar and Dust?
B. Do you know any buyer who can travel down to where the Gold is lodged to enable him see, pick up sample for test Assay Report straight to the refinery to confirm the purity before discussing on the affordable price to be given.
C. I seeking that Mandate/broker who can assist me to find buyer of below commodity.
COMMODITY SPECIFICATIONS/AVAILABLE FOR BUYER:
Commodity : Refined Gold (Au)
Form : Gold Bullion Form.
Purity : 96.5% purity
Carat: 22 carat +plus
Quantity: 500kg

Yours Madam Ada Emillia
Email me back? emil2@superposta.com
adaemilliabinn@yahoo.com

Игра на жадности, такая наивная и эффективная.

Сумма с превеликим почтением написана словами и с большой буквы)))

А мне вот такое пришло загадочное :)
E1.jpg

Вложения

• E1.zip
    413.3 KB · Просмотры: 1
Последнее редактирование:
Назад
Сверху Снизу