## v8.2.0 [22/03/2021]
### New Features
* Support Brazilian Portuguese translation.
* It is now possible to delete logfiles directly from the UI.
* Update translations.
* Update definitions to 2021.03.22.1
* Correctly display the number of scanned items in all places.
## v8.0.9 [11/01/2021]
### New Features
* Only ask for a reboot when needed rather than everytime after cleaning. It is now only required to rebo
ot when an element cannot be quarantined without rebooting.
* Remove the survey dialog to reduce the number of clicks.
* Update translations
* Update definitions to 2021.11.1
* Allow Splashtop remote control to keep running while doing the cleanup.
- Set the correct attributes to the working directory (usually C:\AdwCleaner) to overcome potential malicious modifications
- Detect if AdwClean runs in a corporate environment
- Improve Services detection
- Update translations
- Update definitions to 2020.09.29.1
- Fix GUI behavior after reboot post cleaning.
Support /path command line option to customize the working directory.
Support /noreboot command line option to prevent closing of applications and rebooting after cleaning .
Hide the console earlier in the startup routine when launching the GUI.
Update Russian translations
Update definitions to 2020.07.21.1
Fix GUI behavior after reboot post cleaning.
Command line interface to scan and clean without the Graphical User Interface (GUI). Read more details in the release announcement on the Malwarebytes forums.
Fixed reintroduction of Dynamic-link library (DLL) loading vulnerability reintroduced in 8.0.5.
The logfiles now contains webextensions ID in addition to their name.
Improve the error handler to (hopefully) catch more isolated crashes as they occur.
Update definitions to 2020.03.02.1
Improved unit tests.