## v8.0.9 [11/01/2021]
### New Features
* Only ask for a reboot when needed rather than everytime after cleaning. It is now only required to rebo
ot when an element cannot be quarantined without rebooting.
* Remove the survey dialog to reduce the number of clicks.
* Update translations
* Update definitions to 2021.11.1
* Allow Splashtop remote control to keep running while doing the cleanup.
- Set the correct attributes to the working directory (usually C:\AdwCleaner) to overcome potential malicious modifications
- Detect if AdwClean runs in a corporate environment
- Improve Services detection
- Update translations
- Update definitions to 2020.09.29.1
- Fix GUI behavior after reboot post cleaning.
Support /path command line option to customize the working directory.
Support /noreboot command line option to prevent closing of applications and rebooting after cleaning .
Hide the console earlier in the startup routine when launching the GUI.
Update Russian translations
Update definitions to 2020.07.21.1
Fix GUI behavior after reboot post cleaning.
Command line interface to scan and clean without the Graphical User Interface (GUI). Read more details in the release announcement on the Malwarebytes forums.
Fixed reintroduction of Dynamic-link library (DLL) loading vulnerability reintroduced in 8.0.5.
Ability to scan Host files for Malicious Entries.
Enhanced URL scanning for Chrome and Firefox extensions.
Integrated new marketing campaign to provide new AdwCleaner users with a 3 month Premium Malwarebytes 4 key.
Update definitions to 2020.01.24.1
Fixed issue in windows restoration point getting listed correctly.
Major translation update.
Re-Implement Firefox module. It now properly support detecting and removing extensions, startpage, sear chengines, preferences...
Hide debug output
Update telemetry internals.
Update definitions to 2019.12.17.1
Fix a DLL Hijacking vulnerability in AdwCleaner 7.0+, reported by Günter Born.
Following the release of MB4, the in-app installer now installs Malwarebytes 4.
Always download the very latest Malwarebytes build
Update Qt to 5.13 branch
Upgrade the build toolchain to Visual Studio 2017
No longer force the generation of the debug logfile
Support again the very latest versions of the Chrome Browser and allow for proper remediation
Temporarily disable Firefox scanning and remediation - will be added back in the upcoming release
Update definitions to 2019.11.20.1
Completely drop support for Windows XP and Vista. Refer to https://
Crash when the UI is displayed in Arabic
Make the uninstallation process more robust and less likely to leave traces behind
Make the quarantine process more stable and less susceptible to corruption