Еще раз о спаме в электронной почте

• Автор темы Автор темы akok
  • Дата начала Дата начала
Ржу не могу.... Не упустите момент

2022-10-10_18-37-52.webp

Пришло, на "мертвую" почту.

Hellọ! I am a pṛọfessiọnal cọḍeṛ anḍ I hackeḍ yọuṛ ḍevice's ọS when yọu visiteḍ aḍult website. I've been watching yọuṛ activity fọṛ a cọuple ọf mọnths. If yọu ḍọn't unḍeṛstanḍ what I am talking abọut I can explain... My tṛọjan malwaṛe lets me get access tọ my victim's system. It is multiplatfọṛm sọftwaṛe with hVNC that can be installeḍ ọn phọnes, PC anḍ even tV ọS... It ḍọesn't have any AV's ḍetects because it is encṛypteḍ anḍ can't be ḍetecteḍ becaause I upḍate it's signatuṛes eveṛy 4 họuṛ. I can tuṛn ọn yọuṛ cameṛa, save yọuṛ lọgs anḍ ḍọ eveṛything that I want anḍ yọu wọn't nọtice anything. Nọw I have all yọuṛ cọntacts, sm ḍata anḍ all lọgs fṛọm chats fọṛ the latest 2 mọnths but it is nọt veṛy useful withọut sọmething that can spọil yọuṛ ṛeputatiọn... I ṛecọṛḍeḍ yọuṛ mastuṛbatiọn anḍ the viḍeọ that yọu watcheḍ. It was ḍisgusting. I can ḍestṛọy yọuṛ life by senḍing this stuff tọ eveṛybọḍy yọu knọw. If yọu want me tọ ḍelete this stuff anḍ avọiḍ any pṛọblems yọu have tọ senḍ $1225 tọ my bitcọin aḍḍṛess: 1Dmh5VKGQcxThNADmmYewCdq3fxKxgkrMr If yọu ḍọn't knọw họw tọ buy bitcọins use Gọọgle, theṛe aṛe a lọt ọf manuals abọut using, spenḍing anḍ buying this cṛyptọcuṛṛency. Yọu have 5Ø họuṛs fṛọm nọw tọ cọmplete the payment. I have a nọtificatiọn that yọu aṛe ṛeaḍing this message... ŢIME HAS GỌNE. ḍọn't tṛy tọ ṛespọnḍ because this email aḍḍṛess is geneṛateḍ. ᗫọn't tṛy tọ cọmplain because this anḍ my bitcọin aḍḍṛess can't be tṛackeḍ ḍọwn. If I nọtice that yọu shaṛeḍ this message eveṛybọḍy will ṛeceive yọuṛ ḍata. Bẏe!

Неужели на такие "подарки" кто-то позарится:

Вложения

• Screenshot_20230217-092138_Opera.webp
    Screenshot_20230217-092138_Opera.webp
    52.2 KB · Просмотры: 68
Неужели на такие "подарки" кто-то позарится:
Неужели кто-то будет называть "службе безопасности банка" pin-код карты, если все знают, что он нужен только при оплате картой и, соответственно, никакого отношения к "безопасности" денег на карте/счёте не имеет? Кто-то да перейдёт по ссылке. Мне, например, постоянно приходят письма "Поздравляем Вас с Победой в ГосЛото", хотя я никогда в гослото не играл.

Интересно, кто-то еще ведется? Раньше хоть адрес отправителя подделывали, а теперь.... giwjkn@metaswitch.cgocable.ca

Hello!

I am a representative of the Lazarus hacker group.

In the period from 03/06/2024 to 01/09/2024 we got access to your account by hacking one of your e-mail provider servers.

You already changed the password?

Sumptuously! But my program fixes this every time. And every time I know your new password!

Using access to your account, it turned out to be easy to infect the OS of your device.

At the moment, all your contacts are known to us. We also have access to your messengers and to your correspondence.

All this information is already stored with us.

We are aware of your intimate adventures on the Internet.

We know that you adore adult sites and we know about your sexual addictions.

You have a very interesting and special taste (you understand what I mean).

While browsing these sites, your device's camera automatically turns on.

Video-record you and what you watch is being save.

After that, the video clip is automatically saved on our server.

At the moment, several analogy video records have been collected.

From the moment you read this letter, after 60 hours, all your contacts on this email box and in your instant messengers will receive these clips and files with your correspondence.

If you do not want this, transfer 1300 USD to the following address on βitcoin:1AzZ1JYLmi9kxUS8cVAT2a1bBjyzS3rTDv

I guarantee that we will then destroy all your secrets!

As soon as the money is in our account - your data will be immediately destroyed!

If no money arrives, files with video and correspondence will be sent to all your contacts.

You decide... Pay or live in hell out of shame...

We believe that this whole story will teach you how to use gadgets properly!

Everyone loves adult sites, you're just out of luck.

For the future - just cover a sticker your device's camera when you visit adult sites!

Take care of yourself!

Последнее редактирование:
Продолжаем, письмо даже пробилось сквозь фильтры спама
Dear uid- akoK,

Your payment has been completed. Find your subscription information attached.
A total of $𝟯𝟵𝟰․𝟮𝟲 has been charged to your 𝙋𝙖𝙮𝙋𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩 account with us․
Review the attached document for details on your recent transaction. We're here to help if needed.

Much appreciated,
Reha Chalil |𝐌𝖼𝐀𝖿𝖾𝖾-𝐑𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗐𝖺𝗅 𝐓𝖾𝖺𝗆™; 🕿 ⁺𝟷 ❨𝟾𝟷𝟾❩ 𝟻𝟹𝟹−𝟿𝟼𝟿𝟷
𝕍𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕍𝕚𝕘𝕚𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖: 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℂ𝕪𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕤 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙
🌐
👁️
🗨️
🚫

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝓊𝓃𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓁𝑒𝑔𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃․ 𝒰𝓃𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓏𝑒𝒹 𝓊𝓈𝑒‚ 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒‚ 𝒸𝑜𝓅𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔‚ 𝑜𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒷𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒽𝒾𝒷𝒾𝓉𝑒𝒹․ 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓂𝓂𝑒𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝑒𝒾𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝑒𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓇․

А внутри вложение.... где я так нагрешил? )))
1726668670532.webp

Последнее редактирование:
Назад
Сверху Снизу